- Standard Rooms, single or double, pool view or town view max 3 persons
- Superior Rooms single or double pool view max 3 persons
- Family room, separate bedroom and lounge 4 persons
- Suites with 2 rooms and Jacuzzi bath max 3 persons
- No smoking rooms
- WiFi at extra cost
- Safe at extra cost
- Direct dial telephone
- Some rooms have interconnecting doors.
- Superior rooms, coffee and tea facilities, free safe, WiFi, Bath robe and slippers.
- Superior rooms, welcome attention and late check-out free till 18:00,
- Table Tennis
- Large outdoor pool with children's section.
- Small pool at the annex with indoor & outdoor section + childrens pool.
- Hydromassage and heated durring cold periods.
- Mini market and jewellery shop
City and Beach hotel
Theartemis Palace Hotel is a 4 star hotel centrally located in the Venetian town of Rethymnon.
Theartemis Palace Hotel an “A” class or a 4 star British rating, it is luxuriously furnished with a vast array of lounges and relaxation areas, it is located on the fringe of the old and historic town of Rethymnon, and is within a colourful arranged garden with exotic plants and flowers.
Theartemis Palace Hotel prices
Prices are for 2 persons per night on Half Board basis in Euro
Also available on B&B basis.
Restaurants and bars
The Daphni and Chloe restaurants for your breakfast and dinner.
The main restaurants ideally complete each other by offering a different atmosphere but the same high quality cuisine to our guests.
During the day time light meals and refreshing drinks are served in our snack and pool bars. In the evening our bar welcomes you to begin your nights..
Entertainment and Activities
Soft animation with professional animateurs, Shows, Games, Live piano music, Barbeque night and every 2 weeks Greek evening.
The center of the town can be reached from Theartemis Palace by foot in a matter of a few minutes, and is very close to the long and sandy beach, in fact just 75 metres away. There is also a large swimming pool and a spacious terrace with sun beds and umbrellas.
Rethymnon, on the north coast of Crete, lies on the island’s longest sandy beach and is known by visitors as the “hidden jewel” of Crete. Since 1400 BC the Minoans, Venetians, Turks and Cretans have built their ancient cities, minarets, citadels, the hilltop Fortezza, winding narrow streets, fishing harbour and lighthouse which create an old-world charm.
Situated at equal distances from Heraklion and Chania, Rethymnon is also a short distance from the most spectacular countryside making it an ideal center to explore Crete and for any type of holiday.
|Heraklion||Airport 78 km|
|Chania||Airort 68 km|
|Rethymnon Centre||1 km|
|Chania Centre||62 km|
|Rethymnon port||15 km|
|Sandy Beach||075 km|